Exa also provides advanced reporting capabilities including:
- DICOM Structured Reporting (SR) with auto-population of measurements and calculations
- Structured data entry with tree style point and click that requires no typing
- Integration with 3rd party software for post processing of nuclear cardiology and 3D/4D echocardiograms
Automated cardiac ultrasound analysis
- LVivo Toolbox – AI-based Cardiac Ultrasound Analysis in one click
- Ejection Fraction, Strain and Segmental Wall Motion analysis
As with all Exa Platform modules, Exa Cardio shares a single integrated database with the others to streamline and simplify patient data entry.
Exa Cardio can be configured as a standalone viewer to supplement existing PACS investments or as a complete PACS solution.