Greater needle visibility
Needle visualization is essential for accurate and successful ultrasound-guided procedures. From regional anesthesia to biologic injections, ultrasound not only images the anatomical structures but also highlights the advancing needle. Simple Needle Visualization (SNV®) software, available with the SONIMAGE® HS2, SONIMAGE® MX1 and SONIMAGE® HS1 Ultrasound Systems, provides greater needle visibility of both the tip and shaft for confident needle placement.
Enhanced needle guidance for interventional procedures:
- Adjust the sensitivity of the needle visualization depending on the type of tissue
- Program prompts help determine the proper level of adjustment
- Auto setting takes the guesswork out of where to steer the ultrasound beam, or work manually by choosing the direction for beam placement
- Can be used with both linear and curved transducers
- Improve injection accuracy by visualizing injectate